Benefits of Membership in ANIA
- A network of over 3,000 informatics professionals in all 50 states and more than 15 countries
- Education and networking opportunities via national, regional, and local ANIA meetings
- An active Open Forum
- A monthly E-newsletter
- An interactive website with valuable resources for member only access.
- Regularly scheduled webinars – with ability to earn contact hours
- An online digital library that includes previous webinars and past conference offerings (more contact hours!)
- ANIA’s official journal, Journal of Informatics Nursing, published quarterly and offering free contact hours!
- Reduced rate at the ANIA Annual Conference
- Reduced rate for the ANIA NI-Certification Review Course
- Reduced rate for the Nursing Economic$ journal
- Reduced rate for the Computers, Informatics and Nursing journal
- Reduced cost for attendance at several events co-sponsored by ANIA
- An online job/career center with new postings almost daily of informatics positions available across the country
- Reduced rate for the online Nursing Informatics Certification Review Series by nurse.com
- And more!
Memberships are non-refundable.
Networking with informatics professionals is just one of the many benefits of ANIA membership!