Location: JW Marriott, Indianapolis, IN (held in conjunction with the 2017 Midwest Fall Technology Conference)
Sponsor: American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA)
This 2-day course is designed as a review to prepare for the informatics nursing certification exam offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Saturday, October 21 ~ 8:00 am - 5:15 pm
- Sunday, October 22 ~ 8:00 am - 12:15 pm
- $450 Early Bird ~ Received by August 14, 2017
- $475 Advanced ~ Received August 15 through September 30, 2017
- $500 Regular/Onsite ~ Received October 1, 2017 and later
This educational activity will be jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., and ANIA.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number, CEP 5387.