ANIA Latest News
HHS is requesting public input to develop a national action plan to strengthen primary health care.
Each month ANIA offers a FREE nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) program in the Online Library.
Journal of Informatics
Vol. 7, No. 2
- Undergraduate Nursing Students’ Use of Mobile Clinical Decision Support Resources ~ NCPD
- Computer-Based Simulation Predicative Modeling: Validation of the Munro Scale Risk Assessment for Pressure Injuries
- Implementing an Academic EHR in Nursing Education
2:00 pm ET
ANIA's Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course (NI-CRC) ~ Hybrid Cohort Offering
Louisville Marriott Downtown
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Benefits of ANIA Membership
- ANIA’s official journal, Journal of Informatics Nursing, published quarterly and offering free contact hours!
- A network of over 3,000 informatics professionals in all 50 states and more than 15 countries
- An online job/career center with new postings almost daily of informatics positions available across the country
- An interactive website with valuable resources for members only access