ANIA's Official Certification Review Course
- Attend 2 days of focused, targeted learning.
- Learn from course instructors who are leaders in their field.
- Validate your basic foundational knowledge of nursing informatics.
- Earn 12.0 contact hours while preparing to take the certification exam.
- Interested in hosting a review course? Review answers to frequently asked questions about hosting ANIA's Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course.
Prepare for success in the ANCC Informatics Nursing Certification Exam by attending the Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course.
- August 20, 2020 ~ Hybrid Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course (CRC), 2020 ANIA Virtual Conference (see conference program) ~ Register by August 10
The hybrid course will be presented via six online pre-recorded modules (modules 4 and 5 have two parts) and will culminate with participation in a 1.5 hour live, interactive session during the ANIA Virtual Conference on Thursday, August 20 (5:45-7:15 pm ET). Registrants will receive access to the pre-recorded modules 2 weeks and will be mailed a complimentary copy of the Mometrix Test Preparation Study Guide prior to the Virtual Conference. Contact hours will be awarded upon completion of the evaluation process. Please note: Pre-recorded sessions will continue to be available to registrants after the conference. Registration deadline: August 10, 2020.
Eligibility for Certification
Informatics Nursing Certification is available through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). The exam application, eligibility criteria, and pricing are available on the ANCC website.
Discounts for ANIA Members
|ANIA is an official partner with ANCC. ANIA Members are eligible for reduced rates for Informatics Nursing Certification (and renewal) through ANCC. Click here for pricing/discount information. (Look for “ANIA Member” under “Pricing & Discounts” during the certification application/renewal process on the ANCC website.) Please note: If you are an American Nurses Association (ANA) member, you cannot apply both discounts, only the greater of the two (ANA).|
Review answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about hosting ANIA's Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course. Then, contact ANIA at email@example.com for additional information about offering a course at your organization or your ANIA chapter.
This educational activity will be jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., and ANIA.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number, CEP 5387.