ANIA's Official Certification Review Course
- Attend 2 days of focused, targeted learning.
- Learn from course instructors who are leaders in their field.
- Validate your basic foundational knowledge of nursing informatics.
- Earn 12.0 contact hours while preparing to take the certification exam.
Prepare for success in the ANCC Informatics Nursing Certification Exam by attending the Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course.
- April 10-11, 2019 ~ ANIA Conference Pre-Session Workshop, Las Vegas, NV (see conference program)
- May 2-3, 2019 ~ Catholic Health Services of Long Island, NY (further details to follow in January)
Eligibility for Certification
The Informatics Nursing Certification is through the American Nurses Credentialing Center. The exam application, eligibility criteria, and pricing is available on their website at nursecredentialing.org/InformaticsNursing.
Contact ANIA at email@example.com for information about offering a course at your organization.
This educational activity will be jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., and ANIA.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number, CEP 5387.