ANIA's Official Certification Review Course
- Attend 2 days of focused, targeted learning.
- Learn from course instructors who are leaders in their field.
- Validate your basic foundational knowledge of nursing informatics.
- Earn 12.0 contact hours while preparing to take the certification exam.
Prepare for success in the ANCC Informatics Nursing Certification Exam by attending the Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course.
- April 10-11, 2019 ~ ANIA Conference Pre-Session Workshop, Las Vegas, NV (see conference program)
- May 2-3, 2019 ~ St. Charles Hospital, Port Jefferson, NY (Catholic Health Services of Long Island [CHSLI]) - Register
Eligibility for Certification
Informatics Nursing Certification is available through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). The exam application, eligibility criteria, and pricing are available on the ANCC website.
Please note: ANIA Members are eligible for reduced rates for Informatics Nursing Certification (and renewal) through ANCC. Click here for pricing/discount information.
Contact ANIA at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about offering a course at your organization.
This educational activity will be jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., and ANIA.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number, CEP 5387.