ANIA's Official Certification Review Course
- Attend 2 days of focused, targeted learning.
- Learn from course instructors who are leaders in their field.
- Validate your basic foundational knowledge of nursing informatics.
- Earn 12.0 contact hours while preparing to take the certification exam.
Prepare for success in the ANCC Informatics Nursing Certification Exam by attending the Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course.
- October 4-5, 2018 (Spartanburg, SC) - Register
- October 26-27, 2018 (Fort Worth, TX) - Register
- November 9-10, 2018 (Chicago, IL) - Register
Eligibility for Certification
The Informatics Nursing Certification is through the American Nurses Credentialing Center. The exam application, eligibility criteria, and pricing is available on their website at nursecredentialing.org/InformaticsNursing.
Contact ANIA at firstname.lastname@example.org for courses near you or for information about offering a course in your region or chapter.
This educational activity will be jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., and ANIA.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number, CEP 5387.