The following reports and forms are available for active ANIA chapters. Please note that only active chapter officers as recognized by the ANIA National Office may access and submit online chapter reports.
- Chapter Annual Report
- Chapter Leader/Conflict of Interest Form [PDF]
- Chapter Profile Update Report
- Submit a Chapter Business Meeting Report
- Submit a Chapter Education Meeting Report
- Template for Chapter Meeting Minutes [PDF]
- Chapter Funds Request Form
Chapter Education Meeting Opportunity
Sponsor a Certification Review Course
Chapters can host ANIA’s Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course (NI-CRC) as a cohort hybrid offering. A chapter-sponsored course includes ANIA’s On-Demand NI-CRC Bundle (with downloadable handouts and a complimentary copy of the Mometrix Test Preparation Study Guide) plus an additional 1.5 hour virtual session and offers a total of 12.25 contact hours.
Is your chapter interested in sponsoring a certification review course? Click below for more information.