NEW! ANIA Releases Toolkit for Nursing Downtime Preparedness
ANIA Latest News
Each month ANIA offers a free NCPD program in the Online Library.
Congratulations to ANIA's newly elected leaders.
A new application programming interface makes it easier to search and use information from AHRQ’s evidence-based resources and repositories.
Journal of Informatics Nursing
Vol. 7, No. 3
- The Lived Experience of Providing Nursing Care without Computer Assisted Technology Following a Malware Attack
- Outcomes from a Smart Infusion Pump and EHR Integration
- Transitioning a Fall Risk Care Plan Interruptive Alert to In-Line Support
Louisville Marriott Downtown
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Benefits of ANIA Membership
- ANIA’s official journal, Journal of Informatics Nursing, published quarterly and offering free contact hours!
- A network of over 3,000 informatics professionals in all 50 states and more than 15 countries
- An online job/career center with new postings almost daily of informatics positions available across the country
- An interactive website with valuable resources for members only access