ANIA Latest News
May is Nurses Month. It's time to celebrate you! ANIA thanks you for your contributions to the nursing profession, your patients, and your community!
Each month ANIA offers a FREE nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) program in the Online Library.
Journal of Informatics
Vol. 7, No. 1
- Talking Prescription Label: Impact on Blood Pressure and Self-Efficacy in Low Health Literate Patients with Hypertension ~ NCPD
- Principle-Based Concept Analysis: Unintended Consequences of the EHR
- Nurse EHR Documentation Coaching Effort Review and Evaluation
2:00 pm ET
ANIA's Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course (NI-CRC) ~ Hybrid Cohort Offering
Louisville Marriott Downtown
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Benefits of ANIA Membership
- ANIA’s official journal, Journal of Informatics Nursing, published quarterly and offering free contact hours!
- A network of over 3,000 informatics professionals in all 50 states and more than 15 countries
- An online job/career center with new postings almost daily of informatics positions available across the country
- An interactive website with valuable resources for members only access