The ANIA National Board of Directors is proud to introduce the ANIA Innovation Award. This $2,500 award recognizes innovation in nursing informatics resulting in improvements in the work of nurses or care delivery in any patient care setting. The innovation should be fully developed and include a pilot implementation at minimum.
Applicants for the award must meet the following criteria:
- Person submitting application (primary submitter) must be an ANIA member in good standing for at least 2 years.
- Award winning submitter or team must be able and willing to present innovation at the 2019 ANIA Annual Conference (Las Vegas, NV) and/or write an article in Journal of Informatics Nursing.
- Applicant must be an individual or group of individuals. May include vendor representatives as part of the submission team but not as the primary submitter or presenter.
- Current ANIA National Board of Directors are excluded from award submission.
- The primary submitter of the winning submission will be contacted regarding award distribution.
- Winner(s) of this award will not be eligible for the Maggie Cox Writer's Award or ANIA Scholarships.
The deadline to apply is February 1, 2018. The winning submission will be announced at the 2018 ANIA Annual Conference (Lake Buena Vista, FL).