The following reports and forms are available for active ANIA chapters. Please note that only active chapter officers as recognized by the ANIA National Office may access and submit online chapter reports.
- Chapter Annual Report
- Chapter Leader/Conflict of Interest Form [PDF]
- Chapter Profile Update Report
- Submit a Chapter Business Meeting Report
- Submit a Chapter Education Meeting Report
- Template for Chapter Meeting Minutes [PDF]
- Chapter Funds Request Form
In recognition of the valuable role of chapters in providing services, resources, and education to members at the local level, ANIA has created the "Distinguished Chapter Designation." Chapters may apply for this designation by submitting an application to their Regional Director documenting the chapter's activities in areas such as educational offerings, member engagement and participation, and volunteer/service opportunities. Distinguished Chapters will be recognized at the ANIA Annual Conference and in the Journal of Informatics Nursing, and will receive an award logo to display on their chapter website.
Note: Applications are due by January 31, 2021, for recognition in 2021.
2020 Distinguished Chapters
The following chapters were recognized in the inaugural launch of the Distinguished Chapter Award for 2020.
- Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter
- New York Tri-State Chapter
- San Diego Region Chapter
- SoCal Chapter