ANIA is now a Medicare Learning Network® (MLN) partner. Debra Graham, Steph Hoelscher, and Karen Robson are ANIA’s representatives to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) MLN Provider Association Partnership. They will be reviewing the weekly MLN Connects® newsletter and sharing any information pertinent to ANIA members via ANIA Connect and social media. Thank you to these members for stepping up to help ANIA. And thank you to everyone who volunteered – there were a lot of you!
ANIA members are encouraged to visit the MLN Homepage for quick access to many free resources and educational opportunities on CMS programs, policies, and initiatives, including:
- Calls & Webcasts covering changes to the Medicare program
- MLN Matters® Articles on coverage, billing, and payment rules for specific provider types
- Publications covering topics such as coding, preventive services, and provider compliance
- Web-Based Training courses for continuing education credit
- Associations Offering Credit for MLN events and training