Six of the most popular sessions from the 2019 ANIA Annual Conference in Las Vegas are now featured in one convenient educational bundle! Available in the ANIA Online Library, the “2019 ANIA Hot List” includes one session from each of the five conference tracks along with the opening keynote address presented by Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk, PhD, APRN-CNP, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN. Topics include:
- Keynote Address - Using Data to Accelerate Evidence-Based Practice and Enhance Clinician Well-Being to Achieve the Quadruple Aim in Healthcare
- RCA: Channeling Your Inner Sherlock Holmes
- Standardizing Nursing Handoff across the Continuum Using the Electronic Health Record
- Exploring Leadership Strategies Employed by a Newly Hired Informaticist to Drive Change in an Organization
- Partnering in an Informatics Preceptorship Program
- Utilizing Research and Data Analysis to Implement New Clinical Decision Alert Systems
Listen to the session recordings, view the accompanying presentation materials, and earn contact hours. The bundle offers over 5 contact hours. ANIA members can take advantage of the discounted rate of $50 - half off the regular price!